WP Twitter Is a plugin that creates a complete integration between your WordPress blog and your Twitter account including ShareThis Buttons and Goodies Widgets.
To create an Account
- Navigate to the registration page
- Enter a username and your e-mail address
- Receive a password by e-mail
- Click login in the top right corner of this page
- Enter the username and the password you received
- You can change your password on your profile page
Creating a new translation set (language)
Please contact me and I'd be glad to create it.
Tips for Good Translations
- Don't translate literally, translate organically :
Being bi- or multi-lingual, you undoubtedly know that the languages you speak have different structures, rhythms, tones, and inflections. Translated messages don't need to be structured the same way as the English ones: take the ideas that are presented and come up with a message that expresses the same thing in a natural way for the target language. It's the difference between creating an equal message and an equivalent message: don't replicate, replace. Even with more structural items in messages, you have creative license to adapt and change if you feel it will be more logical for, or better adapted to, your target audience.
- Keep your translation always updated with each new version of the plugin:
You will be notified by email (profile page) when new translation strings are added.